Anyway my gorgeous boyfriend bought me a lovely necklace and bracelet. I have chosen to talk abut them because they are very special and from wearing them for only a few days I have noticed and felt such a difference in myself.
So the necklace is called the Chakra Goddess.
This beautiful necklace combines the importance of the Circle of the goddess Venus, the goddess of love and Beauty. It symbolises protection and strength, the power of Femininity and the love. The seven chakras are energy centres in our bodies and each one represents something different and a colour is associated with it, these usually correlate to certain stones or crystals.
It is believed that blocked energy in one of our chakra’s can lead to illness, so it is important to understand each one and how we can keep our energy flowing freely.
1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra – Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area. Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love. Location: Center of chest just above heart.Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate. Location: Throat. Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Our ability to focus on and see the big picture. Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra). Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra – The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. Location: The very top of the head. Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.
For further information CLICK HERE. Easy to use website for beginners.
I have not yet looked into or researched cleansing your chakra’s in order to allow the energy to flow, but I have found this quirky website to check out.. I will be looking into more. However without knowing that much about it, I can honestly say within the last week or so I have felt such a difference. I am more relaxed, calm, happier and even have a clearer thinking pattern (if that makes sense?!) My boyfriend thought it would be a great idea as I have been getting into my yoga and he is very much into his crystals, so thought this would help to spur on my interest and it most certainly has.
So on to the bracelet… it is made up of Labradorite crystals…which are grey, black in colour but when it catches the light it turns a bluey colour. It is known to have been used by shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one’s own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities. To most people this is going to sound crazy and some will brush it off or think I am a hippy of some sort but I am not, I am an ordinary girl who has simply felt a change since being in this environment. Don’t knock it until you try it.
Another reason my boyfriend went for this particular one was because he wanted to help protect me against the negativity and misfortunes of this world. Labradorite is known as the most powerful protector of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within. Again, you may call me crazy but let me tell you this… Usually when I go to see my mum or we have a small discussion about something it tends to result in me getting very angry and frustrated with her, as she is always determined to prove her point is right rather than just saying “oh never mind..” you know and carry on. On many occasions I have stormed off very irritated and this feeling always lingers and I stew on it. However since having this bracelet and necklace, I have been able to deal with my mum calmly and not get as frustrated, it doesn’t bother me that she has to be right, I tend to just go “Ok mum”. Some of you may say that’s me growing up or understanding my mum better or whatever but I have been struggling with this issue for a while now, always racking my brain on how to fix it.
All I can say is I am grateful to whatever it is.